Here is a snapshot of learning since we returned from our break -
- As you can see our vegetables are thriving as learning focuses on the process of planting, nurturing and harvesting healthy food
- Our new book 'In the Beginning' introduces children to the Maori legend about Rangi and Papa, which children went on to retell in their own words using both the book and characters on the magnetic board
- Challenging children physically as part of our committment to active movement as they master the obstacle course
- Literacy and the story of the Gingerbread Man 'comes to life' when we bake our gingerbread biscuits
- Families and visitors are always welcome to be part of our programme - games including this 'tug of war' are part of the fun shared with a kindergarten Dad
- 'I am a robot' - dramatic play, music and creative art combine as children become robots
Join us again soon for more learning from the team at Concord.